- View and redline CAD drawings, scanned raster images, color and grayscale photographs,
and text, on computers and terminals.
- Viewing and Searching Tools
- Mouse-driven; or, for environments where even a mouse would not be practical, may be
- Organize drawings for easy viewing and quick retrieval using the HyperView Folder
- Graphics Translation Capabilities, interactively or in batch mode, for: CGM, HPGL,
HPGL/2, Form software format.
- Fast software-based raster decompression allows quick delivery of large engineering
drawings to terminal users.
- Hyperlinking to other drawings, text files, and AVI video clips. Text and graphics may
be added to identify hyperlink boxes.
- Direct launching of other applications.
- Cross-referencing from a page in one folder to another folder.
- Using MS Windows DDE, easily integrates with:
Engineering Data Management System (EDMS);
Computer-Aided Process Planning System (CAPP); and Shop Floor Management Systems.
- Directory aliases allow reference to directories in a uniform and consistent way for a
network or mixed operating system environment.
- High resolution print output from all Windows-supported printers, including color
- Print grayscale and color photographs; plot drawings; rotate, crop, and scale at print
- HyperView supports these drawing tools: Lines, Boxes, Circles, Text, Arrows,
Whiteout, Freehand Drawing, Symbol Libraries.
- Text capabilities include: Five type sizes from 3 to 36 points; Subscripts and
Superscripts; Technical Characters; ISO Characters; paragraph text with automatic wrap.
- Up to eighteen colors for Text and Lines can be customized.
- Use "drag and drop" libraries created in TechEdit for redlining.
- Customize user interface and capabilities; for example, redlining may be eliminated.
- ISO Time Stamp allows automatic printing of customizable time stamp at bottom of each
- Support for these formats: TIFF Group 3; TIFF Group 4; CALS Group 4 Type 1; BMP; ASCII
Text; CGM; TechView Metafile; TechView Compressed Binary Vector Files; TIFF Grayscale and
Color Photographs; JPEG, JFIF Grayscale and Color Photographs; DOD CALS Compliant; and
HPGL and HPGL/2 Plot Files.
- As part of the TechView Work Instruction System, HyperView can be used as a
stand-alone product to view work instruction sheets, or in conjunction with Methods and/or
Viewing And Searching
- Automatically locate specified part numbers on large, detailed drawings.
- Alphanumeric search through Folders to quickly find essential drawings and work
- Paging and Page Skipping.
- Zoom, Pan, Magnifying Glass, and Zoom to User-selected Area.
- Easy scrolling, including diagonally, and Autoscrolling. An icon shows you where you
- File Search feature enables you to:
- Search within folders and work instructions for all references to a particular part,
tool, or fixture.
- Use wildcards and/or specify date and time.
- Output search results for database input